Exclusive Business Referral Community
What is a referral? It’s not as simple as it’s sometimes made out to be. Referral marketing is rarely or never part of college curriculum. And, generally speaking, a proper referral usually leads to a lucrative business relationship with a reliable client.
A referral is the opportunity to do business with someone who is in the market to buy your product or service. It’s not a guaranteed sale, but an open door to discuss your business. It’s an introduction from a trusted source.
Here are six guidelines to follow when giving a referral:
- Listen for a need from someone you know.
- Tell your friend that you know someone who can provide that service.
- If you’ve done business with the member, share your experience.
- Give out the contact information of the person you are referring and ask for the individual’s card.
- Ask if it’s okay to have the member call.
- If the answer is yes, fill out a referral slip and give it to the chapter member at the next meeting. But contact the member right away with the referral.
iReferBusiness is a leads referral group in Central Arkansas that is exclusive to industry categories. If you are interested in joining the group, complete the application for consideration.